- In 1986, IT-instructor for beginners on user level, at LOF (Liberal Enlightment
"Union"). It was an open place where people could attend for free in the
daytime, at evenings I ran paid courses.
- From the 1987/09/01th to the 1988/05/01th studio technician at Radio Randers.
Besides studio work, I worked in the news department. There I made "light"
journalism and teached my co-worker use of IT.
- From the 1992/01/03th to the 1993/04/19th blue collar worker at a furniture factory,
Møbelfabrikken Toften A/S. The job consisted of furniture assembly and at the
storage area where I controlled, packed and shipped the week production.
- Blue collar worker at DB Industries A/S, in the timespan 1994/10/27th to the
1995/03/21th. There I did assembly work on a harvester, and a final inspection check.
- On the 2000/03/22th started at Randers Centralsygehus (hospital), in the
IT-department. The work consist of, among other things, PC/Printer installation,
connection to network, registration of hardware, user administration, support,
backup, hard-/software installation and programming of BAT(ch) and CMD files.
- IT. I have for many years been into computer programming and this interest has sometime
paid off. I have, among others, sold some programs to Commodore Data A/S
(Denmark) and educated assembly programming for youth and adults, both at
Randers computer club and Randers Commodore club.
- I also like to tinker with electronics. It's always nice to be able to solder,
when the household is full of electrical equipment. I've also constructed
different stuff for the computer, e.g. a infrared transmitter/reciever.